Friday, July 10, 2009

Update on Everything

Ok so I know I am a bad blogger but I have just been so busy that I can't keep this updated.

Just so you all know we are moved into our new house!!! We moved the middle of June and are still moving stuff over from the other house. Someday I will have everything here. We are loving all the space that we have now. Aidan especially likes it because he can go outside by himself because we are off the road so we don't have to worry that he will go on the road within an instant. William likes it because he can lay on the floor and not have to worry about some dog bothering him or having dog hair getting into his mouth.

William also turned 5 months yesterday. I can't believe how much he has grown. We went to his 4 month doctor appointment a couple weeks ago and he was 21 pounds. He is wearing 9 month clothing also. He loves to eat!!

Well I will try to get some pictures up later today so that you all can see the house and William and Aidan.

No comments: