Wednesday, May 13, 2009

House Progress

Well the house is coming along. We are expected to be able to move in around June 15th. We can't wait. Our house now is growing smaller by the day. The only thing is that I need to get my butt in gear and start packing. It is just hard when you have one child that wants to go outside all day and the other child wants to eat all the time.
Right now they are working on the flooring, trim work, and the finish electrical stuff. The house is looking very nice. I even got a compliment from Steve about how nice I am making our house
Here are some pictures of what has happened lately:


Kitchen that is being worked on.


China hutch

William at our house



Railing for stairs going upstairs.

Window well in the basement.

Unloading our cabinets. Thank you to my Dad who took the day off to bring them down in one trip with his semi.

Aidan helping with the cabinets

Ron and Steve unloading the boxes. Thank to Ron for helping this day too.

My dad's semi in our driveway. Dart let him borrow a trailer for the day. I didn't think I ordered that many cabinets but once they were all unloaded they filled the garage. They actually filled half of the semi trailer too.

I have some more updated pictures that I will hopefully get on here tonight. (6/6)

No comments: