Monday, August 10, 2009

Update

Well here are pictures of our finished house and a couple extras:

Some visitors to our backyard. We have now put out a molasses block but haven't seen them lately. Hopefully they will come back soon!

Another visitor to our garage. He didn't want to leave at all.

Aidan's Room



Upstairs bathroom


Toy room and Loft


My scrapbooking room for now.





Fireplace and living room looking down from loft.



Living Room


Ceiling fan in the living room



Walkin closet


Walkin closet


Master Bedroom

Master Bath

William's Room

Office
Living Room

1/2 bathroom

Laundry Room

Laundry Room (washer)

Laundry room (dryer)


Walk in pantry

Chandlier in the dinig room


Chandlier in the front entry way

Front of the House
Ok so I know that I am a bad blogger but with 2 kids I get so busy that at night I just want to relax and watch tv. I have actually noticed that since we have moved to our new house I am not on the computer nearly as much as I was before. In the new house the computer is in a room by itself and I can't see the TV whereas in the old house I could see the TV so I didn't have to leave the computer if I wanted to watch something.

Well we have been in the house for almost 2 months and we are loving it. We have so much room and we don't feel cramped. There are a couple things that I would change but they are stuff that we can do later.

1 comment:

Misty said...

You're house is absolutely gorgeous! Great work!!