Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hello....

Aidan at his birthday party with his Wall E cake!! He absolutely loves Wall E!!

William showing his angry eyes!


Well we have been one busy family these last 5 months. Steve got all of the crops out of the field the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and got almost all his plowing done. He can't finish the plowing because now the ground is frozen.


Aidan had his 3rd birthday in November and I can't believe that he is 3 already. He is a joy even during his tantrums. He is a very stubborn and independent. He wants to do what he wants to do and no one can stop him.


William is getting to be a very big boy. We went to his 9 month doctor appointment in November and he weight 28 lbs. He is also crawling all around he has even started to kind of walking. He takes about 3 to 5 steps and then falls down. He also likes to follow his brother around all over the house.


As for me I haven't been up to much. I went shopping on Black Friday for the first time ever. I got up at 3:30 am to be in Owatonna by 5 am. I couldn't believe all the chaos that happens on that morning. I went shopping with my mom and sister and we had the best time. I would so do that again next year!!





No comments: